Thursday, July 28, 2011

Unsent Letters (Part 1/?)

Dear Don McLean,

While I was too young to remember meeting you, I'm very happy that I can say that I did. I wonder if you remember meeting me, but I doubt it. While you have a better chance of remembering such a thing, I don't know why you would. I know I was too young to understand who you were, why you were important, or that years later I would actually listen to your music and be moved by it, but that makes things like this so much more amazing.

Thanks for everything.

-Pam



I apologize in advance, as LiveJournal (my normal "feelings" journal) has not been working for about 3 - 4 days now, and they have no idea when it will be back up. I will still do my best to incorporate creativity into my feelings (and of course vise versa!), but I nonetheless apologize if I grow boring or emotional. To make up for it, I'll have a duct tape wallet tutorial in the next few days. Possibly a duct tape purse tutorial as well, but that probably won't be for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment